Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot find my email account: [email protected] I have…

Customer Question
I cannot find my...

I cannot find my email account:***@******.*** . I have not used in about 2 years. How do I access? important archival information.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Please explain. I cannot access my account by just typing in the address. Has microsoft changed the access procedure for hotmail.com?

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your Hotmail mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

Using google chrome.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No; I have not accessed this account in over 2 years. I have changed computers during this time period. Is the data not kept in the cloud? Is there a limit to the period for archiving? Need to access November 2011 for important information.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Microsoft has re-branded their email accounts under the Outlook umbrella.

Please go here: www.outlook.com

Enter your Hotmail address and password ***** the next screen you see

should be your inbox.

Let me know the result please.