Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to figure out what my email address is. Yahoo.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to figure out what my email address is

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am so ignorant about a lot of this that I don't know what I need to know.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. I understand you do not know what your email address is? Use the Yahoo ID and password ***** tool to find your Yahoo ID with your alternate email address or mobile number. If you don't have an alternate email address or a mobile number listed on your account, their system won't be able to find your ID.

CLICK THIS LINK TO ENTER RECOVERY https://tinyurl.com/y8c2r3sn

Put in a phone number associated with your account OR and alternate email address you may have listed as a recovery email. Either or is fine.

If you provide all info this will recover your account for you and you will be back in business

Thanks Mike