Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like the phone # of National Geographic Magazine?

Customer Question
I would like the...

I would like the phone # of National Geographic Magazine? Also the phone # of Ranger Rick Magazine/

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a Jitterbug "great call"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to find these phone #'s on the internet a few minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you with this.

You can contact National Geographic at 1-***-***-****.

And you can contact Ranger Rick at 1-***-***-****.

That should do it for you! Let me know if you have any other questions on this.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.