Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have five gmail accounts, four of which I can read the…

Customer Question
I have five gmail...

I have five gmail accounts, four of which I can read the emails. The main one, which is solely mine, I have 23 emails, and can't open them.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Google on the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm too damn dumb to figure out what to try. I can still get confused spelling computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just, PLEASE help me get these emails - they are very important!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access the main Gmail Account? are you getting any error message?