Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For some reason my outlook is automatically sending out

Customer Question
For some reason my...

For some reason my outlook is automatically sending out e-mails. Undeliverable: Seasons Greetings, Patri!
MO
Microsoft Outlook <*****@******.***>
Reply

Today, 7:36 AM***@******.***
To send this message again, click here.
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser or phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you recognise ever creating a message with "Seasons Greeting"

No

Then this could be any of the following:

a) Password *****

b) Rules Setup

c) Adware on PC.

Can you first change your password, and update your phone as well with the new password ***** with checking if there are any rules setup to sort or forward messages?

Forget it, I'll figure it out. I can't afford to always pay all this money, especially at this time of year.

You're Welcome.