Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't seem to get google finance like I could about 4

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to get google finance like I could about 4 weeks ago. How can I get that back??

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Through googl chrome

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

They didn't used to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did you use to access Google Finance using a bookmark/icon on your browser?

bookmark

OK, open up the following link first:

https://www.google.com/finance

Is this the page you were looking for?

I do not want remote assistance

PS: Please ignore and do not accept any remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me. See my above reply now.

I do not want remote assistance. Am I going to get any help????

Again, please IGNORE that prompt - I'm NOT sending that remote assistance offer. Did you get my last reply as follows:

Open up the following link first:

www.google.com/finance

Is this the page you were looking for?

that is not the page I was looking for

k

no. it is not the page I was looking for.
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

As of November 2017 google made major changes to finance and portfolios. The portfolio feature is no longer available. Please see here for more information:

https://support.google.com/finance/?hl=en

It would be greatly appreciated if you could rate my reply to you by clicking 3 stars are more. I of course understand this is not great news news but you are just rating me personally and not google, their policies, or the situation itself.

Thank you.