Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to get an email address that is connected to my

Customer Question
Good morning, Technician's Assistant:...

Good morning,

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I want to get an email address that is connected to my website, I am looking to get the address:***@******.*** How do I go about doing that?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail is the provider I use primarily

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above really

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to create one directly thru gmail, but it won't take***@******.*** - I want my email address to be more professional and have seen addresses that are listed that way. I was told I had to go thru my web provider, is that true?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried creating account on Outlook?

Thank you, I have an appointment at 8 that I have to get ready for, by 7, is it possible to get the answer to the question I submitted before then?
Can you do what I asked? Create my email address: ***@******.***?
I don't want to commit to the $39 until I know that will be done, and if I have to stand by while you do that?
I don't know what Outlook is

https://signup.live.com

Follow the above link and create the account, let me know if it works

Hello are you there?
How will I retrieve my emails to that address? Who actually hosts it?

Are you trying to create a new email?

That is the original question I submitted, yes
I have to go soon, can you please tell me if this is possible and if so who will host it and how much longer this will take?
  1. Follow the link i sent you to create a new email
  2. This email will be provided by live.com
  3. Have you tried following the link and creating the email?
I don't want it to be @ live.com I want it to be thru my website @ajmearth.com, ask I asked initially
If this isn't possible thru your help, please let me know now, because I have to go.
  1. Follow the link https://signup.live.com/
  2. In the shown window Type***@******.*** below (Microsoft account opens a world of benefits)
  3. Enter password ***** (Create Password)

If you do not want to use live.com email follow the link below to get your email hosted by easyspace.com

https://www.easyspace.com/email-hosting

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist