Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to change from windstream to aol but I am having…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change from windstream to aol but I am having trouble it ask for a email address ande password ***** I do not have one from aol

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I am trying to change from windstream to aol

Can you please clarify to change what from Windstream to AOL? Web hosting? Email hosting? Broadband connection?