Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

[email protected] is one of my screen names and I have a lot of…

Customer Question
[email protected] is one of my...
[email protected] is one of my screen names and I have a lot of unread mail in the account.I changed the password ***** more security after letting someone I thought was from windows into the computer. MY PASSWORD ***** FL5455 I cannot find what I changed the password ***** How canI get my email from this account and may I continue to use that screen name
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you are no longer able to access your AOL emails from your desktop after the password ***** recently changed? How do you access your AOL email? Via web using a browser, or using a desktop software such as Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird, or anything else? Thanks.