Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am in Eastern time zone however client is in central time…

Customer Question
I am in Eastern...

I am in Eastern time zone however client is in central time zone how to schedule meeting using calendar assist to select time they are available for a meeting

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook at work if you can tell me where to look online would appreciate your help Microsoft 2013 outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

E web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Did not set up meeting yet will work on in the morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Also need directions on setting up series of email that cover 6 month period

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you

Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

This should help explain how to Add, remove, or change time zones when creating a meeting using Outlook.

In outlook 2016 for example, you can add additional Time Zone by,

> Click on File.

> Go to Options > Calendar.

> Scroll down to Time Zones and enable to show second Time Zone.

You can also add additional Time Zone in Windows. Click on Date/Time settings in Task bar and under Additional Clock, add the second zone you wish.

5 Stars Thank you for providing detail content.
No Thanks not for this laptop need info for tomorrow morning.
Can you provide me the directions for setting up series calendar invite for a 6 month period
Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

I think so, standby.

Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago