Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I inadvertantly requested a ride. I meant it to go thru for…

Customer Question
I inadvertantly requested a...

I inadvertantly requested a ride. I meant it to go thru for Thursday but it may be for tonight. How do I cancel it? Can I make a reservation a day ahead?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

On screen help on web browser Id like to talk to a representative.I don't know if a driver will show up shortly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I guess i got there by mistake. Will you cancel my charges?