Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am trying to print a list of people in my email.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print a list of people in my email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Roadrunner

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am using my new laptop. I just entered all the people and now want to print out one comprehensive list

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I typed in the search bar and tried about 4 things that were suggested. None of them were ones I could completely do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I am just trying to get a list of all the people in my email.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

I just got a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I have the email program and then entered all my contacts into the people section. Now I would like to print out all my people in one list to use for Christmas cards, etc. I can't find any way to get the people listing to print out as one complete list.

Sure. I believe I can help you with this.

What e-mail client are you using? Also, Would you like me to fix this over this chat or connect to your machine to resolve it?

I am hoping that you can help me, so I'll be able to do it myself another time.
I am using the email that is part of Windows 10....is that correct or do you need something more specific? like
Roadrunner
I can do quite a few things :-) However, my ability to name things is not always the best

I'm not 100% sure what that is. If you would like to do the remote service, I can connect to your machine and see what you're seeing. That would likely save a lot of trouble, because then I can show you what to do in the future

As soon as I get a notification the payment goes through, I'll send a link to get connected to you

I can't get payment information to be entered or updated. Not sure why it isn't working

Can you reach out to customer service at(###) ###-#### They should be able to resolve this quickly

I will call to see

Okay. I'll standby in this chat

It appears that your company thinks the credit card was declined. However, I have a text from my credit card company saying it's available.....so maybe we need to stop and i'll just have to do this another way Thanks
Or can you still send me a list of steps .......I assume I am being charged.

It happens from time to time. You're not the only one. I can connect to you and do this still. There's a bonus part if you wanted to do something for that at the end. This is where the rating is on this page. Would that work?

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying

I'm happy to help via remote connect even though the payment didn't go through. It's up to the discretion of each tech, so it's not a normal thing we do, but I can do it complimentary for you if you'd like

I think I"ll just disconnect.
Thanks

Okay. Let me know if you'd like help another time and I'll be happy to help. Please also remember to rate my service using the stars when you get a chance. Thanks!

Sean S.
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist