Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had gmail account working through outlook 2016 my computer…

Customer Question
I had gmail account...

I had gmail account working through outlook 2016 my computer was compromised and lost the ability to access my email which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I am on my PC and can't get into my Gmail there is an ugly pop up that blocks access it shows my hame and such but will not let me use any of the passwords I have ever used

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure it has been so long since I set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how much it will cost

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/13/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris