Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A business associate has a Linkedin subscription that bills…

Customer Question
A business associate has...

A business associate has a Linkedin subscription that bills her $49.99 each month. I only see an option for paying the year in full at the conclusion of the free 30 day trial or $59.99 a month. How would I subscribe to the plan of my business associate through which I am billed only $49.99 monthly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update LinkedIn?

I am currently a free user and wish to upgrade to inmail status

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today.

I definitely find the answer to this. Would it be possible to view the profile for this user? It would shorten the time to resolve this for you

Lesley Michaels

Sure. To help me find this person, can you give me the city, state, or workplace on the profile

I see (2) in the UK, 1 in Ohio, and 1 in New Mexico

Taos, NM.

Okay, and you want to know what plan it is that is charging $49.99 per month?

You'll want to subscribe to the Business Premium package ---> LINK FOR HOW TO DO THIS

Pay as little as $47.99* / month (when billed annually)

Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions about this and I'll be happy to help. Please also remember to rate my service using the stars when you get a chance. Thanks!

Does that answer the question your question or was there something else you wanted answers for?