Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I believe someone has hacked into my LinkedIn account. They…

Customer Question
Hi. I believe...

Hi. I believe someone has hacked into my LinkedIn account. They have promoted some product or "opportunity" and I am unable to get to me account now. Very Strange. I was alerted about this "opportunity" by many of my friends asking what this was all about. I need help please. My name is***** my phone number is(###) ###-####and I currently work for Interplex. The best e-mail to contact me is***@******.***. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update LinkedIn?

Good question. I really don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your LinkedIn?

I tried getting into my account using my e-mail and password, but was unable to gain access.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Thank you.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your password ***** clicking on the following link : https://www.linkedin.com/uas/request-password-reset then let me know the results

Thank you

I gave my phone number and it replies back “we couldn’t find a LinkedIn account associated with

Please type your email address then click send

I tried email as well. Same result with not associated.

it seem that the hacker changed your email address and you phone number. Please report your Hacked Account by clicking here : https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/56363/reporting-a-hacked-account?lang=en

Thank you

I’m there. Thank you. Is There A bill for your services?

You are very welcome! If you are satisfied Please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, if you are not satisfied for any reasons please do not rate my answer, you can request a refund by clicking here.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Is There A bill?

Yes, If you have any question about charges please contact our customer support at : ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you

What is the charge?

Between $40 and $60. Please report your hacked account, Give them 24 to 48 hours to respond, as they have many accounts they are working on.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Note : if you are not satisfied for any reasons please do not rate my answer, you can request a refund by clicking here.

Thank you