Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Recover password for email on my iMac with osi 11. Favorite…

Customer Question
Recover password ***** email...

Recover password ***** email on my iMac with osi 11

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, favorite pet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Cell phone(###) ###-####for text

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is the login to your mac tied to your apple id?

Getting in will depend on how you set up your apple id recovery:

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password:

Try those steps to recover the password ***** let me know the results. If we need further instructions, just let me know either way.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin