Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my gmail account. My computer and my

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

My computer and my galaxy phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

City was born Pittsburgh phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that should be good

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Have you tried the gmail recovery yet and is it linked to your microsoft acct?