Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to verify my google email:[email protected]

Customer Question
I'm trying to verify...

I'm trying to verify my google email:[email protected] money solutions.com; If I don't by Jan. 21 Google will drop this email. I have tried numerous times to do this without success because I don't have a recovery phone or password ***** validate me. When I try to sign in now the response is

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my iPad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think so for this website email (***** *****@empowering money solutions. I have security questions and phone no. for my other email***@******.*** where all my emails come to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I see the challenge as 1. getting into google and two finding a way to verify that it's me that is responsible for the email

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you are the owner of inspiringmoneysolutions.com?

I'm sorry. The email address is empoweringmoneysolutions.com

Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. I will be preparing a connection link for you. I am currently in another meeting, won't be long. Thanks for your patience.

Are we going to get started? again the email address that I'm trying to get verified is***@******.***
Please advise your computer type such as Windows PC or Mac, so I can provide the connection link for you. Thanks.
Mac

Please click HERE to download QuickSupport software and advise the ID and password ***** the software is downloaded and installed. Thanks.​

my id is###-##-####my password *****

Thanks. Connecting soon.

Bbao
Did you get the information that I sent you? I paniced when I didn't get your number to call back so l sent it through general communications to just answer. "MY fabulous Hosting" is the Domain name and I have the account no. and the password ***** I could give Google. I think it's only fair that you help me through the process since I've been rejected by Google and haven't been able to even get in. The last email from your office charged me the remaining $39. On top of a $48.00 charge because you sent me one answer... This seems awfully steep, but I'll trust you to do what's fair...
Can we work tomorrow morning around 11:00? Do you want to name a time? Thanks, Fred

Is your number ending 0301?

All related investigations were done at this QA page and during RA session, including locating then related domain registrar, verifiyig DNS settings and identifying Google accounts followed by technical explanation and suggestions.