Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I lost my cell phone. I phone 7. Just today tried to call…

Customer Question
I lost my cell...

I lost my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just today tried to call but it goes to email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Last time I used it was in lyft

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it. If you have a computer handy, you can easily track your missing iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on the web via http://iCloud.com. It's as easy as following these steps:

1. Open http://iCloud.com in any web browser.
  2. Log into your iCloud account.
  3. Click on Find iPhone in the main menu.
  4. Enter your Apple ID and password ***** sign in if prompted
  5. Click on All Devices at the top.

6. Click the device name for the device you'd like to track.
  7. You can zoom in and out on the map to track it more closely, or you can choose from one of the modes listed in the upper right. Here is an explanation of what each does:

• Play sound - Plays an audible tone, even if your device is on vibrate or silent. This is the option you'll want to use if your iPhone or iPad has gone missing around the house.
    • Lost mode - If you use this option, you'll be asked to enter a phone number that will display on the screen of your lost device. Someone can then use this number to call if they find the device. An audible tone will also be played to draw attention to the device.
    • Erase - If you don't think you're going to be able to retrieve the device, or you're worried about someone accessing your private data, you can remotely delete everything on it in order to protect your information.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

As I could see that you have request for secure remote assistance but there payment failure. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh