Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I seem to have 2 accounts and receive two magazines I would…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have 2 accounts and receive two magazines I would like them combined or cancel one subscription

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

ICloud

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

One account is #GHK1109280014/7# ***** in Oct20 the other is #GHK1601686098/6# ***** in Nov18.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What are the two subscriptions and what are the two emails. For privacy concern, you may only provide the domain name part of the email addresses, in other words, the email provider's only please. Thanks.
I gave you that onfo pn my original email. Good Housekeeping magazine Just cnnect me with them please