Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I messed up setting up windows 10 to send emails. I think my…

Customer Question
I messed up setting...

I messed up setting up windows 10 to send emails.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I think my email provider is Outlook because I don't use any of the others.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use a landline, does that help?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

In setrting-up my new Windows 10 desktop computer I messed up the email setting steps. Now I need unouing my mistakes such as "This is my first email" windingup on the outgoing address line.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ehy does "Draft Me" show up in lines I want to send? My wife receives her email on the same page as mine, but I don't see any emails to her. I might have another item as we go along.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you trying to set up/use the Windows 10 Mail app (with the white envelope icon)?