Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't remember me email password and I do not know how to…

Customer Question
I don't remember me...

I don't remember me email password ***** I do not know how to find my administrator pin.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am not sure that I am not.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes; My husband has his cell phone number listed as my contact number, is(###) ###-#### but there is no voice mail at this phone number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, My home land line is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please clarify the device or if it is an email issue that you are locked out of.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I have a Windows 7

I have an email is password ***** can you please just call me home ph. number ?

I can only offer you remote support where i connect to a computer with you to resolve this. Or i can open this up to another expert who

is able to use call capability. However, both are additional services. You can contact customer support for questions about that as techs

do not have access to your financial side of your account.

Please advise.