Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need a phone number to call to make a payment on my phone.

Customer Question
My name is Hugh...

My name is Hugh ****,and I need a phone number to call to make a payment on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Kyocera

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kyocera phone? What have you tried so far?

My niece kristy Smith fixed my phone so I can call out,and receive calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No need to get bill paid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
I was paying 21.75 a month that is what I want or don"t hook me up.

By the way my name is Hugh ****

I just sent you my card number I want the same payment has I had before 21.75
12/12/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. How can I help you today? Unfortunately I am not clear on the issue you are having.

I just tlked with a tech and I gave him my new card numbers to pay my bill of 21.75
I"AM NOT PAYING 39.00 DOLLARS FOR THE PHONE SERVICE