Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Live here in aultman pa 15713 my cell nuner isI drop it in…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** here in aultman pa 15713 my cell nuner is(###) ###-####I drop it in water

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Verizon lg

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Put it in oatmeal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

What can I do can I send it back get and new one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

it has a red dot in where the battery.
can send me budget mobile
number