Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My problem is this: When I attempt to log in, I receive the…

Customer Question
My problem is this...

My problem is this: When I attempt to log in, I receive the error "The User Profile Service service failed the sign- in. User profile cannot be loaded."

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I can be.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I was able to add a phone number yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will the email expert be able to solve the problem above?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have another account on the computer that you can sign into?