Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried five times to use the Apple store and answered…

Customer Question
I have tried five...

I have tried five times to use the Apple store and answered all the questions five times. When it sent me the e-mail verification number and I entered it, it came back that Apple and the Apple store cannot verify at this time, try again later. I am HIGHLY frustrated at this point!!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None...like what?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris