Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I send an email to China from USA yahoo, hotmail, or…

Customer Question
How can I send...

How can I send an email to China from USA yahoo, hotmail, or gmail? Thanjs

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Home PC local internet access

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you sending emails to China but they are not received?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows.
Yes, returns to me
I am not at home. I am 35 miles away at work

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Who are you trying to contact in China? A family member? An online dating acquaintance?

can you tell me how to send there. will not be home for 7 more hours

What exactly is the return notification that you are getting?

Thanks for nothing

I am very sorry for the confusion. I am asking you questions so that I will know your actual scenario. From there I can provide you a solution.