Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been locked out of my phone since 12/8/17. Not that I…

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my phone since 12/8/17

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that I am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

A Verizon rep called Google to confirm my user name and password, but phone will not accept it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

After looking over your notes, when was the last time you've reset your Gmail password?

You can respond in the white chat box below. To see the latest updates, you can press F5 on your keyboard.