Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

AOL does not recognize my password and won't let me into my…

Customer Question
AOL does not recognize...

AOL does not recognize my password ***** won't let me into my mail. It says it's sending me a new password, but how can I get it if I can't sign on?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I usually go through Chrome, but sometimes when I sign on it goes straight to AOL and then often doesn't like my same password. It did like it recently, but not today.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know