Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was hacked in June and changed my email address. How do I…

Customer Question
I was hacked in...

I was hacked in June and changed my email address. How do I do this with you so that I start receiving invoices again from I-cloud. I have not received any since June 2017. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Originally my email was***@******.***. Changed to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Either on my PC or Ipad2

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

1)Go to the Apple Store website at store.apple.com.
2)Sign into to your account and go to "View Account"
3)Under View Account/Account Settings select "Change your default shipping or billing info"
4)Under Payment Information select Edit and then change your Billing Contact email to your new email.
5)Save the info

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.