Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't find my email. Can't find that too. Yahoo. Just today.

Customer Question
Can't find my email ...

Can't find my email

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Can't find that too

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long ago did your email go missing? Have you tried sending a Restore Request to Yahoo?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I took my lap top to work and hooked up at work and know i can't find my yahoo account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What exactly are you unable to find? Email messages inside the account? Web page to login to account? Browser to login to web page?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.