Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an uber account but I need to change my credit card…

Customer Question
I have an uber...

I have an uber account but I need to change my credit card number. HOw can I do this as I cannot find anything on your app?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The uber app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Uber?

I have looked at the uber app on my phone but I can't find any way of changing my credit card number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just changing our credit card

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues.

Are you using a computer right now or your smartphone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess