Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do i remove the wrong attachments from an i mail i have…

Customer Question
How do i remove...

How do i remove the wrong attachments from an i mail i have composed but not sent

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bigpond

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None i can't find any area that covers this problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Well this could depend greatly on what you use for your mail such as a mail app or website but most of the time there could be an "x" next to the attachment file that you want to delete, or if you can select or highlight the attachment you can hit the delete key on your keyboard while the file is selected.

If that does not work, you may be able to right click your mouse on the attachment file you want to delete and see if you have a choice to remove or delete. If your on a mac you may need to hold down the "control" key while clicking your mouse on the attachment file.

If that does not work, you can request for me to remote assist and then you can show me exactly on your screen and I can figure out a way. Remember there is a 100 % guarantee for a refund if you are not satisfied and if I can't fix it. Let me know.

Thanks.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.