Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a yahoo email that i can not get back into. each time…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a yahoo email that i can not get back into. each time i do the steps it brings me to my verizon wireless account, ive had this email for 17 years and use it for my five elderly patients. I have created a new yahoo account but want my old one back. I have been scamed twice. Lucky I work for a bank part time. I hope this is not a scam

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

With that email no

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have the phone number. but as I told you, ive done it before and it brings me to my verizon wirerless account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will you be able to unlock my yahoo account or is this anothet scam. what country are they from

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 8 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue.

What is after the @ symbol on your yahoo email address? I have to ask because sometimes it is not yahoo.com

Thankyou

You will need to go through the recovery process by giving them as much information as you can and answering any questions they may have about your account.

Once you have completed the steps contained in this link below you WILL be able to access your account again

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

If this method does not work for you, we may have trouble getting in from that point.

Thanks very much and please follow up with me after your recovery efforts.

Take your time with it and read everything fully and you should have success.

It is rare that the recovery method doesnt work and common for accounts to be lost forever when it doesnt.

Im going to do everything I can to help you get it back again.. I wont quit till everything has been exhausted.

Please advise after recovery temp has been made and also be aware that even after rating your answer I will be here for you no extra charge to make sure you are taken care of completely. Hopefully it will be the result that we both are aiming for..