Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a message from Slimware utilites for an update on the…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message from Slimware utilites for an update on the drivers for windows 10 . Do you kinow anything about this ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Surface pro 4

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

All the wife did was print out one email from her aol.com this has not been activated yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how do i delete it i have a bad feeling about this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What kind of message was this? A pop up box, email, etc.