Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to open account but you are making it very difficult.

Customer Question
Trying to open account...

Trying to open account but you are making it very difficult

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

When it comes to putting in the code you send by mail it only stays on the screen a few seconds not time for me to write itdown

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Can access either phone or tabiet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thankyou for becoming a member with us.

My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you today.

May I ask who you are trying to open an account with?

Please provide as much detail as you can so I can serve you better.