Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

CAN U HELP ME GET MY YAHOO MAIL BACK?? I FORGOT PASSWORD,

Customer Question
CAN U HELP ME...

CAN U HELP ME GET MY YAHOO MAIL BACK??

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I FORGOT PASSWORD, PHONE NUMBER, AND RECOVERY EMAIL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/12/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi this is Mike and will try my best to assist you today.

You will need to go through the recovery process by giving them as much information as you can remember and answering any questions they may have about your account.

Once you have completed the steps contained in this link below you will be able to access your account again

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

If this method does not work for you, we may have trouble getting in from that point.

Thanks very much and please follow up with me after your recovery efforts.

Take your time with it and read everything fully and you should have success.

It is rare that the recovery method doesnt work.