Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Due to virus, geek squad wiped all my data for entry.

Customer Question
Due to virus, geek...

Due to virus, geek squad wiped all my data for entry. currently I can not get into my e mail account because I can not remember the pass word. my member id is Customer but that doesn't seem to help because I don't know my password ***** sending me an e mail with a new password *****'t work because I CAN NOT GET INTO MY E MAILS.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

MY PHONE NUMBER IS(###) ###-####AND MY MOTHERS MAIDAN NAME IS*****: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get to my e mails please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What email service are you using please? eg : Gmail

Thank you