Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot find my Apple password. I have been without email…

Customer Question
I cannot find my...

I cannot find my Apple password. I have been without email close to a month.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

For computer is xfinity, for iphone it is AT&T

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have sent a message and was sent an e-mail that I would have to wait 2 week to confirm that it is me. Now my iphone is asking for Apple ID again and. phone is not functioning/frozen??? help please. I am 77 years old and am desperate for help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried several times to get help and once someone named Michael Michael was helping me about 2 weeks ago, but we lost each other but I was able to connect to the cloud and was able to use my phone get news, etc. Now it is being not functioning again, It all started when I was asked if I wanted to update and I said yes, This caused all my contacts to disappear. I'm lost.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/12/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What does your email address look like?***@******.***,***@******.*** or something else?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
iphone no. :(###) ###-####(carrier is AT&T)
Thanks for your info, but I need to clarify:1. as mentioned above, what does your email address look like? What is it after the "@" sign?
2. Is "Apple password" referring to Apple ID's password? FYI - the passsword of your Apple ID has nothing to do with your email. I am wondering if you are actually referring to the password ***** your mailbox.