Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google problem. deleted google play services on phone and it…

Customer Question
Google problem. deleted...

Google problem. deleted google play services on phone and it is "dumb" now. Can't log in or anything. Just an old phone. All I wanted was to get rid of all the ads that were driving me crazy. Changed my password, but cannot enter because NO keyboard now. Nothing google works.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

When I deleted game apps, including "Google Play Services". Now only have reg. phone - not smart at all.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Meaning Motorola? I have a Droid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, Thanks I hope it works!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

I see all started when you uninstalled Google Play Services. Let's get it back then. Please check on the below link and download the APK of Google Play services.

https://apkpure.com/google-play-services/com.google.android.gms

Once done, please install the same on your phone.

Thanks,

Kumar