Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Forgot my e-mail and my phone number has changed fromto

Customer Question
Forgot my e-mail and...

Forgot my e-mail and my phone number has changed from(###) ###-####to(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Outlook on computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Phone and paypal website

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get my password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification
Which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Are you having issues with Email or Paypal account login?