Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Outlook won't load. A week ago. Not sure. Need to change…

Customer Question
Outlook won't load. Technician's...

Outlook won't load.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

A week ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to change password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask what happens when you attempt to load Outlook?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

The Outlook icon comes up with the Dodge continually delete dodge delete message

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.