Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

AFTER THE HACKERS GOT INTO IT AND MICROSOFT REPAIR IT EVERY…

AFTER THE HACKERS GOT...

AFTER THE HACKERS GOT INTO IT AND MICROSOFT REPAIR IT EVERY THING WENT WRONG I BROUGHT A NEW COMPUTER AND THAT IS MESS UP BY GOOGLE

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I AM NOT SURE WHICH ONE I TRY TO FOLLOW INTRUCTIN BUT THERE ARE NOT WORKING

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

YES

Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the issue you cannot sign into your Google account?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
GOOGLE ASK FOR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASS WORD BUT THE ONE I GIVE DID'NT MACH WHAT THERE HAVE AND I WAS TOLD TO CHANGE IT AND THE SAME THING IS GOING ON DO NOT MATCH LIKE SOMEONE IS PLAYING GAMES

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you