Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I verify an Outlook account. I have a code. What do I…

Customer Question
How do I verify...

How do I verify an Outlook account. I have a code. What do I do with it?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

That's just it. I keep getting the 'virtual' whatever. The script is stupid.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to reset the password?