Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I attempted to get in to email last night. My password was…

Customer Question
I attempted to get...

I attempted to get in to email last night. My password ***** not accepted so I changed it. Everything was okay. Just a few minutes ago I attempted to check my email and used my new password ***** was not accepted so I used my old password ***** got me onto the internet but would not allow me to get my email. Please help. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not to my knowledge. Originally Best Buy set my password. After I brought my laptop in to be serviced I changed my password. That was a few months ago until last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am definitely not computer savvy. thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact message you now get when you try to open your account?

Please let me know