Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't login to my hotmail/ outlook email. I barely got in…

Customer Question
I can't login to...

I can't login to my hotmail/ outlook email. I barely got in yesterday and not at all today.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Not personally, my wifes lap top is ok it is just my desktop that has not been able to conect this am though it did yesterday after a lot of concerted travel around msn and google it seems as if google has a problem.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

A phone number yes and probable a security question.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?