Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

J M**** on my nurses license, but my last name is now

Customer Question
My name is********* on...

My name is********* on my nurses license, but my last name is now ****i**s. I have been trying to renew, but cannot figure out how to change my name. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None really. could not get anyone on phone number listed to call

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. everything else is easy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What are you trying to renew?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows. I am trying to renew my LVN license

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please allow me to opt out so that other experts can help you further.

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Nevermind I will try to call the nursing state board.

Okay, thank you.