Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a email account with you for over ten years I was…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a email account with you for over ten years I was locked out of my account I have answered questions and had email saying that I have not passed the the owenership to open a new email address this is my email account I have lots of emails I need to pick up I do not want to open I new acccount I want my old one un blocked I cant understand why I have failed this I am so up set I have emails on that account from people who have now passed also I have train ticket confimation that I need to travel can you please help I am so upset my email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I also have holiday and flight details being sent to this account for 2018

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I answered the security questions which I know are correct the phone number is ***** old phone number so they can ot send a txt they asked me my old password ***** I know are correct he only thing I can think that I have answerd incorrect is they asked what was the last email I had to sent also what was the heading I don't use the account a lot to send emails I use it for booking of travel documents also my online banking is conneted so this is the only thing I can think I have failed on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know how I can unblock my account my I have had the same password ***** years and I was asked to change it and now this has happened I don't understand its going to cause so much hassle for me

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Hi,I don't look at my email a lot about 7 weeks ago I use it for booking train ticket my online banking
ect

Thanks

If you now try to sign in, what is the exact message you receive?

I anserd all the question correctly there asking me to create a new email account I have used this account for years it is me this is stuoip
it says my password ***** I have failed to many times its asked me question then sent me this
Your security is important to us
Recently, we received several requests to gain access to***@******.***. Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your ownership using the information that was provided. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and our careful account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.
Now what?
Because there have been multiple unsuccessful recovery attempts for this account, we recommend at this point that you create a new account. It's quick and easy, and we have tools to help you import contacts, connect with Facebook, and even receive messages from multiple email accounts.
> Open a new account
With a new account, you’ll be able to use the following services across all of your devices:
• Best-in-class email with unlimited storage at lightning speed and serious security.
• Stay connected with friends and family, see social updates and chat with Facebook friends, and make ordinary moments memorable with video calls.
• Free online storage for thousands of docs and photos, shared your way.
Don’t get locked out again
Once you create a new account, we highly recommend you update your password ***** information with a phone number or alternate email address. This will make it easier for you to gain access to your account in the future if you are locked out again.
> Open a new account
Hi Richard.Are you going to be able to help me what do I need to do to get my account back?

I am going to opt out of working with you any further on this, you do not need to do anything you will be contacted when another expert takes over

Thank you

Why?I have a paid £40 for nothing ?
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I am sorry it seems you have been waiting here for a long while. I hope we can work on this issue in an efficient way. I would like to offer you a remote session at the best rate $5 that I can offer.FYI - I was actually willing to offer this session (list price $39) for free, but due to site's rule, any premium services are priced minimum $5.If you agree, I will send you the offer for your kind approval. Thanks.