Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a quick question I had to reset my phone and reset my…

Customer Question
Good morning I have...

Good morning I have a quick question I had to reset my phone and reset my Google password ***** I can't log into my phone because it keeps telling me I have to wait 24 hours. Is there any way to shorten that time?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my table t

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did reset it now my phone can't get my phone back online without my Google acct sign on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to get my phone working again asap please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

No sorry, this is a security implemented to protect stolen phones from being reset and reinstalled under a different account.

I am really sorry but you need to wait out the 24 hours.

Then you can activate the phone

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you