Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have received a notice of deposit from a contact in

Customer Question
Hello I have...

Hello I have received a notice of deposit from a contact in Candad. I am in Portugal and the deposit is going to my UK Account. The message has been sent to my desktop computer, which has a fault in that I am unable to access links sent by email. I have another email address associated with my ipad. If I forward the message to that address will the link work and allow access through my ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, I am lo

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Sorry, I misunderstood the question. I am not logged into this emial address on my other device .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

- only on my desktop which has the fault.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes, a link can be used on any device, it is never tied to a device, so you just need to forward the email to a device you can correctly access.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you